Tree Removal Services
Over One Hundred 5-star Reviews from Satisfied Clients
Fully Licensed & Insured and our Equipment are Unparalleled throughout the Tree Care Industry
Recognized as #1 Best Tree Service Company in Irvine
Affordable Tree Removal Company in Orange County
How much does it cost to cut down a tree?
Trees add beauty to our landscape, but sometimes they need to be removed. Whether a tree is leaning, damaged, or just in the wrong place, our tree removal service includes cutting it down and disposing of it for you.
Essentially, tree removal jobs are based on tree height. However, we go over some other factors that impact tree removal costs, too. Keep in mind that stump grinding is a separate service.
Keep reading to learn how much tree removal costs and the factors that affect this price.
Our professional tree removal experts at Affordable Tree Services Orange County will not just come to your home and assess the damage. We will also consult with you to choose the best removal option.
These are some of the following factors:
- TREE SIZE & HEIGHT – Trees have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and growth habits. The detailed measurements will help us understand the job at hand. However, enormous trees cost more to remove. In addition, the process is risky and needs more heavy-duty equipment.
- LOCATION – If the tree is close to a building or utility line, it needs extra precautions during removal. Trees in an open area will be the cheapest to cut down. However, if a tree is close to your home, structures, power lines, removing trees is much trickier. Although it may cause significant damage to your home, we create a detailed plan to ensure that it will not happen. We also carry insurance against accidental damage to property from tree removal and stump grinding services to cover the cost and meet customer satisfaction.
- EQUIPMENT – Complicated locations and situations will need specialized equipment. Our certified arborist crew has years of experience utilizing specialized equipment and provides safe and efficient results. (crane, chainsaw, excavator, etc.)
- TIME AND WORKER REQUIRED – We will estimate how many hours and crew members we’ll need to do the job efficiently and safely based on the job’s situation, location, and complexity to provide excellent services.
- CLIENT SPECIFICATION – We make sure that we meet and exceed customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide different options for tree removal and if you have specific instructions. Then, we can work together to get the job done.
How much does stump grinding cost?
A difficult stump, which takes more time to remove, costs considerably more. Shortly after cutting a tree, stumps begin a slow decaying process. And yes, a rotting stump becomes a hub for pests like termites or carpenter ants.
Several factors why tree removal is cheaper than stump removal:
- It required different equipment
- Soil Condition may damage equipment
- The older stump is rotten.
Stump removal is not included in the price of tree removal services and is considered a separate service by most tree removal companies. However, the cost depends on the assessment of our expert and licensed arborist.
Call us now and get a free estimate with the best and the most affordable tree service company in Orange County. And we can give you expert advice and efficient options.
How to remove a tree on your property?
Removing a tree near your property is risky, especially if it is a large tree.
It is essential to know the precautions to control the fall of branches and trunk sections.
Proper equipment and tools are needed when removing a tree on your property or close to your house. First, clear the area around the tree of all debris. Then, remove branches at the top of the tree first.
Work your way down and remove large lower branches last. Then, notch the trunk to control the direction of its fall before falling it to ensure that no one gets hurt and to avoid property damage.
Getting a tree removed or just cutting down a tree near power lines is extremely dangerous. You should call a professional before attempting. It may cost more depending on the tree species you want to remove, but it’s not worth your life.
We encourage you to leave it to the professionals. That’s why you need to call a professional tree service company like Affordable Tree Services Orange County.
How important is tree removal?
Dead trees are weak and prone to snapping. In addition, roots can easily uproot during storms or harsh weather. Depending on the location of the dead trees, this can damage your home, neighborhood, car, or even hurt people.
The danger can be even more severe if your tree is large.
In addition, pests such as mosquitoes, termites, wasps, and fly larvae love making their homes in dead trees. These insects can destabilize the wood. It can also make its way into your home if you’re not cautious.
If your tree is dead, you could face several safety issues in their place.
Regardless of how your tree died, our top priority is always your safety, and we make sure that our professional and trained arborist provides safe and efficient services for you.
Prevent early infestation. Call the Affordable Tree Services Orange County now and get expert advice from our professional arborists.
Get A Free Quote